Thankfully our foster sons seem to be adjusting really well to their new home. They love the family's kids (ages 7 and 9), and they're doing well. Yay!!! We will continue to pray for the boys and this new family. The boys will always have a special place in our hearts!
(We do plan on fostering again, but we've asked for a couple of months "off" before jumping back in.)
1. We went hiking with some friends a few weeks ago, and we had such a beautiful, fun day!
5. It was awesome hiking with Sarah and Josh and family! (Hiking with friends is the best way to go - it keeps our kids moving and laughing, with no whining! Ha!)
6. Chase had a blast playing soccer this month!
7. Callie played with princesses while at Cole's practice.
8. Cole's enjoying flag football so far!
9. The cheerleaders. :)
11. Nana and I got to have lunch with our boys for the first time at school this year. Yay!
13. Sweet friends.
14. Who does this look like???
15. We love having Brody and Blake over to play!
19. Snack time and reading time after school...
20. Brody, I'm going to show you this pic with these sunglasses one day. You are adorable! ;)
21. Our kids LOVE candy! Mimi sent these lollipops, and the kids were so excited!
22. He wanted a mohawk after his shower.
23. Chase, you're such a silly kid!
24. We had the BEST time at Great Wolf Lodge with our foster agency last weekend! It was truly an awesome weekend!
27. The wave pool may have been the kids' favorite area. (Chase only did a water slide once and refused to do more. Cole finally rode one a few times. Very cautious boys!)
29. Don't let Cole's frown fool you. His mouth was stuffed full of food. Ha! :)
30. Story/song time in the lobby before bedtime. LOTS of kids everywhere!