5. I'm pretty sure the kids' favorite activity at the park this particular day was not the train or playground or carousel... It was the ice cream treats! ;)
7. We had an awesome trip to the natural science center with my parents recently. Thanks for spending your day with us, Mimi and Poppy!
10. Cole was nervous about, but proud of himself for, feeding the burro.
12. Watching the gibbons (in the background) was probably my favorite part of the science center. :)
13. Silliness with Poppy!
16. Callie LOVES all things frilly and girly! She wants to wear dresses and skirts and tutus all the time!
17. A little cousin time...
18. Fun, crazy times with 5 kids here! (Mimi has been coming over once a week lately with the twins. They are so cute and into everything! It makes for a very busy day!)
19. Blue snow cone, anyone?
20. My handsome guys!
21. Marmie and Big Daddy came for a visit recently, and we had a great afternoon at the park!
28. The kids loved the green icing at a friends' birthday party!
29. Callie and her "twin" Addison. :) (I've been trying to get together with a couple of moms lately that have girls of similar age as Callie so she can have some little friends of her own.)
32. Halloween costume preview...
33. We spent last Saturday with Lily and Harrison in the Raleigh area (and a couple of other friends). They moved there a few months ago, and it was great to go visit.
35. Cole and Lily have been buddies since they were only a couple of months old!
36. Blurry, I know... But aren't they cute?!
37. Chase started a soccer clinic Monday evening. He'll be playing at a local rec center for the next few weeks. (He did a great job kicking the ball around and participating in the activities! Yay Chase!)