The boys always love sleeping in the bunk beds in the camper. It was Callie's first experience in the camper, and she did great. Callie said her favorite thing at the beach was playing in the sand. The boys said "everything" was their favorite - playing in the sand, boogie boarding in the ocean, water slides, pools, lazy river, putt-putt, riding on the golf cart, trying to catch minnows, s'mores with Aunt Wanda, etc. We packed a lot of fun into a few days! ;) Oh, and it was fun this year to have our bikes at the campground for the first time. The kids are getting so big! Cole especially seemed to like riding all over the campground with Poppy, and Chase and Callie rode a lot too.
2. Cole tends to be very competitive and wanted to beat everyone at putt-putt. Callie was fun to watch as she swept her ball toward every hole. Chase did great at putt-putt, but I think he may have been more excited for the ice cream afterwards. ;)
8. Hmmm, which was better? Putt-putt or ice cream?
9. "Trouble" is our current favorite family game.
10. Lots of snuggle time with Poppy. The kids adore him!
12. Hot dogs and s'mores at Aunt Wanda's. Yummy!
13. After a few days, everyone was ready for a break from the pools, so we had fun at an arcade/mall. What an awesome trip!