In November... Cole finished up flag football, the kids and I went to the zoo one day with friends, Callie had her first program at preschool (SO funny to watch!), a new foster daughter joined us on November 18, and we had a great Thanksgiving at my parents' house with family and friends. Never a dull moment here!
Our foster daughter is 4 (8 months older than Callie) and is very talkative, sweet, and bright. It's been 2 weeks since she joined us, and so far, everyone seems to be adjusting fairly well. The kids are playing mostly nicely, and thankfully she's a pretty good sleeper and eater. We are still trying to figure out daycare/preschool, but it's been a good transition so far. God is so good! If you're reading this, keep us in your prayers please.
1. Ready for our adventure at the zoo.
5. Sleepover with Mimi and Poppy. They love book time!
6. Our beach trip was nice and relaxing!
9. Callie is behind the crying kid in the middle. She didn't sing at all, but instead she licked her face, waved a lot and even picked her nose. Ha!!! Callie, you're adorable and funny!
12. Callie's sweet teacher Ms. Sherry.
13. Best buddies!
16. We have SO much for which to be THANKFUL!!!
20. Cornhole, anyone?
23. Jamie wanted to go out to Chili's for his birthday dinner, so he and I braved taking 4 kids out. They did fairly well. ;) Happy birthday, handsome man!!!
24. Decorating our tree was a 4-ring circus, but it was fun! ;)
28. Fun with the twins.