1. Catching all three kids in a picture is nearly impossible!
3. I think playing in the sand was probably Chase's favorite activity. He LOVES the sand. Check out the sand sharks Poppy made...
5. Unlike our boys at this age, Callie really liked the ocean. She didn't run from the waves, but wanted to play in them. So cute!
7. We all LOVE riding around on the golf carts!
9. Such a Daddy's girl!
11. We roasted hot dogs (and marshmallows, of course) at Aunt Wanda's camper one evening. (Thank you, Wanda and Gary!) What a fun treat!
16. Check out that excited grin!
17. Chase, you are SO funny!
18. LOVE this place!
23. Now for some semi-blurry camera pics...
25. Poppy is our great sand builder. See the alligator? (Sorry we didn't get many pictures of you, Poppy! I guess that's what happens when you're usually the photographer!)
26. Chase is often a snuggle bug after he wakes up...
32. Yes, Callie has peanut butter smeared everywhere! She loves it!
37. Zoning out while watching a video in Poppy's truck...
38. Although Chase only naps maybe 3 days a week at home, he fell asleep just about every day at the beach. Here, he fell asleep on me on a golf cart ride. We stopped and let him sleep for a while. So sweet!
40. This was a few days before the beach. I had all the kids (including Bradey) outside for some water fun. :)