~ Callie says "I want to tarry you, Mommy." (which means she wants me to carry her)
~ When we were leaving the lake a couple of weeks ago, Chase made me laugh when he said "Good bye, lake. I hope I see you again soon." And when going on the jet ski with his dad, he said, "Have a nice day, Mommy" as he waved to me. So cute!
~ Callie says "more again" when she wants to do something again.
~ Callie calls the kiddie pool the "kitty cat pool." ;)
~ Callie says my name OVER and OVER again. And when I respond, she usually just grins at me! Silly girl!
And can I just say again that I can't believe my baby boy starts kindergarten next week?! Crazy! Here are more pics from the past couple of weeks...
1. All dressed up for church...
2. My sweet boy!
4. I know this one is blurry, but I just love Callie's grin!
5. Yes, we are "those parents" that let their kids climb/play on the tractors at Lowes!
6. We enjoyed another trip to the zoo with some friends. And no, I couldn't get any of the kids to look at me for a picture! ;)
7. Checking out the puffins swimming in the water...
10. See the black bears in the background?
12. We love picnic lunches with friends!
16. Family friends Deanna and Monroe came for a visit recently.
18. My silly boys!
19. A typical loud, crazy Saturday morning full of wrestling, running and general silliness...