We've also had viruses going around, but I pray we are all recovered now! (Thank you, Jamie and Mama, for your help with the kids while I was sick!)
4. Little Miss Priss is ready for the pool! ;)
5. We enjoyed a grand evening in our friends' Kathy and Zach's backyard. It included fun on their playset, yummy food, and a Veggie Tales movie outside!
7. Mimi and Poppy were gracious enough to take the kids strawberry picking (so J and I could get a few things done... It's much easier to get things done when the kids are occupied!)
9. Cole's pre-k class... He's third from the right in the back row.
10. Our silly Chase still comes down the stairs most nights to "tell us something" when he's supposed to be going to sleep. I had to snap a picture when he came down recently wearing the flashlight on his head and goggles! Ha! ;)
11. Enjoying a picnic outside one day...
13. Blurry, I know... But aren't they cute?!
14. Cole figured he could still fit in the baby's jump-up toy! Silly boy! ;)
15. LOVE THESE KIDS!!!
18. So this is a typical picture for us... One kid picking a nose, one kid wiggling, and at least one making a silly face!