We are LOVING the recent spring weather! We are playing outside as much as we can lately, and I love it! Jamie is working almost non-stop, and we are counting down till April 15! But I'm so thankful for friends, and I've been very intentional this busy season to plan lots of playdates (for my kids and for their mommy!).
Chase comes up to me several times a day saying, "Mommy, I have to tell you something..." Then he'll tell me about whatever car or animal or book he's playing with at the moment. I think sometimes he doesn't know what to say; he just wants to talk. ;)
Our little Callie is talking NON-STOP these days. She tries to repeat absolutely everything we say, and I just love listening to her sweet voice. I have to try hard not to smile/laugh when I scold her because she'll sweetly look at me and say "Ok, Mommy." That little girl has such a terrible temper, and she'll throw toys/spoons/whatever (or hit someone) when she gets mad. Drama!
Cole's exuberance for life is unchanging. He wakes up with so much loud energy and continues ALL day EVERY day! One of his favorite recent activities is shooting basketball - especially with his daddy!
1. Chase fell asleep in the double stroller on a recent walk. So cute!
2. She was excited to go show Daddy her "pretty dress" on Sunday. (I love to hear her say it!)
4. The little kids have lots of fun while Cole's in school. They were pretending to ride on a train that morning. ;)
6. Chase loves his "new" scooter! It's just his size!
11. Yep, her sunglasses are upside down, and no, she didn't want me to fix them.
12. Check out my handsome nephews!
13. I love the bounce in her run!