We traveled to WV for several days to see some of Jamie's family. Papa Ed and Nana Lois were gracious enough to share their home with our rowdy bunch for the visit. (Thank you!!!) We ate brunch out several times (which our kids loved!); we played in a public pool (very crowded) and some sprinklers; the kids ran around a great park with some of Jamie's cousin's kids; and we generally had a grand time away from home. I don't think the kids wanted to return home yesterday, but we all were very tired and slept well back in our own beds last night! ;)
1. Thank you, Papa Ed and Nana Lois, for everything! We love you guys!
2. The kids enjoyed playing at Aunt Jan's house one afternoon.
3. Our kids had a blast with cousin Brett's kids...
7. A couple of weeks ago...Yep, Callie wore her diaper with princess shoes, and the boys think they are cool beach boys without shirts! ;)
9. I've taken Nana and the kids to a couple of kid movies at the theater. (The theater offers $1 movies in the summers. Woohoo!)
10. Sprinkler fun and watermelon at Mimi's and Poppy's house...
11. Callie, you are such a silly girl!
12. We love swimming with friends Joshua and Micah!
14. We went with friends Joshua and Micah to a local library's story time recently (books about bats), and the kids got to show off their "batman moves" and punch a hole through a tissue paper wall to win prizes. The kids loved it!
17. Here are some pictures from the past couple of months from my dad's camera that I just had to share... Strawberry picking...
19. The kids love playing in the water!
20. Pics from our Memorial Day / Callie's birthday...
24. And because they're so cute... Here's sweet Nana with her great-grandbabies.