1. This may be the funniest picture I've ever seen! (That's their pants/shorts on their heads!) My dad took it when the kids spent the night last weekend. :)
2. Marmie and Big Daddy came for a visit last weekend. We had beautiful weather and a great visit!
3. Chase, you are a stinker, and I have a hard time getting many pictures of you right now!
9. Time for some football in the backyard...
10. What a sweet smile, Chase!
13. Mimi was kind enough to spend an afternoon and evening with me. The kids LOVED the food... especially the ice cream... at Chick-Fil-A. Callie wouldn't let go of the cone! ;)
15. Nana tries to tell the kids to smile, and inevitably, I capture her picture not smiling! ;)
16. Cole's pre-k school pictures... He's so handsome!
18. Yes, that's blue chalk all over Callie!
19. Silliness with Aunt Steph!
21. Having fun playing with street friend Logan.
22. Chase decided that this flat purple ball would make a good helmet. ;)
23. Oh, how I wish these "listening ears" Cole made at school worked!
26. The boys had a great time playing in bounce houses this morning at a local fall festival. This is how Chase smiles when he doesn't have his sunglasses on a sunny day! Ha!