1. Our kids LOVE their Poppy!
2. Callie's goofy grin...
3. We've had lots of baby time this month. We typically go to my parents' once or twice a week (to hang out with family and because Jamie is working Saturdays now), and Aunt Steph is almost always there with the babies. Callie is especially excited to see them. She'll get close to them and repeat, "hey, baby" over and over again. So cute!
5. Callie wants to be a big helper with the babies. ;)
6. Blake is covered in a old towel because as my sister says, "he's a spitter." He spits up often, and they're currently trying zantac to see if acid reflux could be be contributing to his fussiness.
11. We had some friends over for the Superbowl (yep, the kids ran wild, and the men tried to watch some of the game). :) And then we moms had a Valentine's party for the kids one afternoon. My friends were kind enough to bring cookies and plan games and crafts for the kids. So fun and crazy!
12. The kids were "in line" for the Valentine game... carrying candy hearts from one plate to another using tongs (which is apparently difficult for kids to do). ;)
14. Callie made a giant mess with pudding the other day... But she loved it!
15. Marmie and Big Daddy came for a quick visit recently. Thankfully, we had a beautiful day that we could play at a park and then get some yummy dinner out. The kids especially liked the ice cream, of course! ;)
17. We got maybe an inch or two of snow (with some sleet/ice) last week, so of course, all schools around here were closed for days. (Southerners are silly about snow/ice!) Cole and Chase really enjoyed sledding down a neighbor's hill (which I failed to get a pic of) and shoveling the snow. Callie was not a big fan. She lasted about 20 minutes outside, and then cried when she got snow on her hands and was ready to go inside. ;)
20. Nana got snowed in with us and spent 2 nights here (instead of her usual 1). She's sweet to read to the kids and play games with the boys. Fun times with Nana!
21. Baby time...
22. Callie always wakes up with wild hair, but this day was unusually crazy!
25. Callie was determined to wear the helmet, even if not correctly. ;)