~ Callie has decided that she hates to be buckled in her carseat. This means that she screams shrilly, arches her back and thrashes around while I attempt to buckle her up. Every time! :( Talk about frustrating!!! Oh, and she often does this when changing her diaper/clothes as well...
~ She is working on several molars (I think 3 are poking through a little right now), and teething is NOT FUN!
~ Chase asked me a question yesterday, but he apparently didn't like my answer. He said, "No, Mommy, you're wrong. And I am actually right." Ha ha!
~ Chase is our child that comes back down the stairs after he's supposed to be in bed... usually repeatedly. He's mostly dropped his nap (although he's asleep on the floor in his room at the moment), but he still often falls asleep if we drive anywhere in the late afternoon.
~ Cole has his FIRST loose tooth. It's on the bottom middle, and he's SO excited to tell everyone about it! (I can't believe my baby boy is old enough for a loose tooth!!!)
~ Cole LOVES to color. He has for a while, but I'm amazed some days how long he wants to color... especially a new "color by numbers" book.
~ The little boy that I keep 3 days a week, Bradey - He's finally calling me Ms. Heather (or Ms. Hedder). For the longest time, he called me "Mommy." ;)
~ I thank the Lord for sunny (if cold) days that we can get outside for a while. The kids have SO much energy and "loudness" to get out! ;)
1. A local Home Depot offered a free Santa visit recently. So cute!
3. Surprisingly, Callie didn't cry on Santa's lap, but she definitely didn't smile! ;)
4. The boys love doing the kid clinics at Home Depot and Lowes with their Daddy! Here, they were hammering and painting "yard ornaments."
5. We were able to travel to VA for the day recently to visit family. The kids LOVED playing with their cousins! Here, they all crammed into a play tent. ;)
6. Cole and Brennan...
7. The kids enjoyed painting with Marmie and cousins...
9. It gets a little wild when all 10 grandkids get together. Love it!
11. Watching a video with Nana...
12. We LOVE going to watch Brandon play basketball!
18. Making (and eating!) marshmallow snowmen with Poppy was a big hit!
19. Our handsome boys dressed up for church...
20. I never know what these kids are going to decide is their accessory of the day. ;)
21. A short visit to Daddy's work...