I was humming this song off and on last week, and then we sang it in church on Sunday...
"Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe.
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow."
We enjoyed a wonderful weekend with my family. My parents were gracious enough to watch the kids one evening so Jamie and I could have a much-needed date night. (We are SO glad that Jamie's busy season at work is finally over!!!) And then because my parents just can't stay away from their grandbabies, they came over to visit with us on Sunday afternoon too. :)
3. It is no small feat to capture all 3 busy kids in a picture!
5. The boys loved hunting for their Easter presents/baskets on Sunday. Marmie and Big Daddy, Papa Ed and Nana Lois, and my parents all got the kids fun gifts (books, toys, stickers, chalk, bubbles, and lots of candy!) The kids say, "Thank you!"
6. This busy little girl is determined to climb up the stairs constantly these days! She keeps me on my toes!
8. I don't know which is better - to eat 1-2 pieces of candy every day or to eat lots of it at once (to get rid of it)! The boys LOVE candy!
9. Just like the boys did at her age, Callie loves her baby swing!