1. What a silly boy you are, Chase!
2. I know some of these pics are blurry, but the boys look so cute in their AWANA vests. :)
4. My mom was generous enough to come help me with two more kids (in addition to my 3 plus Bradey) for a couple of mornings recently. They were VERY loud and busy mornings!
6. Doing a "science experiment" with Poppy...
8. This happy grin was just before she face-planted on the street and busted her lip. ;(
9. When the weather is warm enough, I try to get the kids outside a couple of times a day.
10. Although you can't really tell in the picture, Callie and Bradey (as usual) are pushing one another over a goldfish...
12. We don't pull out play dough that often (because I have a love/hate relationship with it... The mess that it makes kinda drives me crazy). The kids LOVED it yesterday! It was a nice afternoon activity.
13. We are so blessed to have some wonderful friends! (L to R: Chase, Callie, Jonathan, Isaiah, Andrew, Wyatt, Faith, and Cole... My friends Sarah's and Valerie's kids)