1. We love going to shady parks these days. I prefer shady parks when it's sunny and hot, and sunny parks in the winter. ;)
3. The kids love to have a mattress on the floor to jump on. When the twins come over (as if we didn't before), we definitely have a loud houseful!
4. Brody, I love your sweet smile!
5. This girl loves to wear dress-up clothes, no matter whose house we are playing at. Callie, you're such a little princess!
8. Mother's Day cards... I love them...
11. Cole LOVES to play basketball! He wants to go shoot the ball on the hoop on our street every day, and he loves to play at the local rec center.
12. I have thoroughly enjoyed some one-on-one time with Chase lately (which we never get to do)! We had "muffins with mom" at his preschool last week. And we actually had an entire morning together recently (Cole was in school, Callie had a sleep-over with Mimi, and our two foster sons were with a sitter), and it was awesome! We ran errands, walked at the park, had a dr appt, and had a yummy lunch out (with a milkshake)! So fun!
14. A little nervous about a pony ride at a friend's birthday party...