In the past week or so, we have done lots of packing and unpacking, visiting with family, and of course, a ton of playing with kids! We traveled to WV to see Papa Ed and Nana Lois for a few days... We spent an evening in MD with some of my extended family... We spent most of Saturday at Jamie's family reunion... And the kids and I spent a few days with Marmee and Big Daddy. Wow, was it busy and fun!!! Thank you, ALL, for your generous hospitality!!! We love you all and are so thankful for the wonderful time spent with family!!! Now it's your turn to come visit us! :)
(Ok, so here's my disclaimer on the pictures... I forgot my memory disk for my camera, and my phone was too full of pics to take many more... Nope, i just don't have it all together. :) So i'm waiting on family to email me some pics that they took of the fun...
1. Chillin' on the swing with Nana Lois and Papa Ed...
2. Thank you for the new books! The boys love them!
3. Sweet girl at bedtime...
4. I can't tell you how much our boys enjoyed playing in the mulch and dirt with Isaac (my cousin Andy's little boy)!
5. Elizabeth following Callie and the ball around... :)
6. Uncle Jimmy, you look so much like my mom!
7. Check out that hair!
8. Callie was being silly at the mall play area in WV.
10. My sweet dad took the boys to a train museum (and on a train ride!) recently. They had a blast!
13. Precious, sleeping, sweaty, beautiful girl!
14. Goggle bath time! Ha ha!!!